[rhn-users] Satellite problems

nathan r. hruby nhruby at uga.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:40:47 UTC 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Nick Bruton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a satellite server which we set-up ourself's. I have never been able
> to find any channel content iso's to download, can anyone help?

Channel content ISO's are in the downloads section of the Satellite
channel (Eg: Channels -> RHEL3AS -> Sat Server 3.6 -> Downloads).  At
3.6's release, there were no channel content ISO's, but they appear to be
there now, up to RHEL3u4 last tiem I checked.  Dunno about RHEL4.

You probably also want to subscribe to the (shiny new)

-n
nathan hruby <nhruby at uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free