[rhn-users] force user to change password on first login

Raj Kumar rajkum2002 at rediffmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:25:24 UTC 2005

  Hi Richard!

I tried that before. The error message I get is

You are required to change your password immediately (root enforced)
Your password has expired, the session cannot proceed.
Connection to testserver closed

The user does not get to the prompt to change password. How else can he change the password if he doesnt have access to the shell?

thank you,
Raj