[rhn-users] Sendmail prblm

Alejandro Lemus alejandro_lemus2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 13:23:25 UTC 2005

Hello,
go to at /etc/mail
edit the file access
put the ip address of the station fot to send email,
example: 191.10.120.63 is the ip address them you
qrite inte file access:
191.10.120.63 RELAY
and save the modification and ejecut this command as
root:
makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access
NOTE:
first take a backup of original access file

Good luck