[rhn-users] Is anything supposed to clean up /var/log/audit.d?

Geoff Sweet Geoff.Sweet at wildtangent.com
Thu Jan 27 18:21:28 UTC 2005

You could just let logrotate take care of them.  Logrotate accepts
wildcards in lofile names for cases where an application say generates a
wide range of named files.  However we have a couple systems that
generate odd-ball logfiles.  In that case I just wrote a Perl script to
cleanse the directories of files older the X days.  I then run that from
cron.  You are welcome to the script if you like.  Let me know.

-Geoff Sweet