[rhn-users] kernel header files where??

Brendan Sheehan bsheehan_nuig at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 14:36:06 UTC 2005

Hello,

I have just installed red hat Linux enterprise ed. 3
on a Dell power edge 1800 server. I wish to know where
are the kernel header files. have looked in
/lib/modules/2.4.21-32ELsmp/ expecting to find a build
folder and then an include folder, also looked in
/usr/src but there was no /linux/include folders.

(There was a broken link to a build folder in the
2.4.21-32ELsmp folder??)

Any advice or help in this matter would be greatly
appreciated

Brendan