[rhn-users] WS 4 - Treo 650 - Info Request

Glenn Emery gemery at mobiletvgroup.com
Tue Jul 19 13:32:33 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Anyone have any links, tips, good reads or perhaps a sanscrit tablet
they could share on manually fixing the PDA sync issues - particularly
Treo 650, Bluetooth and USB sync seem to be crapping out.

I'm on RHEL WS 4 32-bit x86, Kernel 2.6.9-11.EL, running in an Inspiron
9100 using the Dell internal Bluetooth module - Bluetooth is activated
working and showing up in both lsusb and using the hcitool scan - My USB
is also working fine - everything is working fine except the darned PDA
sync and after wading through so many sites I'm really just looking for
a final solution.

Thanks!

Glenn