[rhn-users] dual NEC monitor problems

scott pendley spendley at mail.uofu.net
Fri Jul 22 19:13:35 UTC 2005

Dear Group,

I recently installed RHEL4.1 on a new computer system.  Monitors are NEC AccuSync LCD72V.  They are not listed on the possible monitor types when I try to adjust the display.  Using a single monitor I can use the driver for NEC AccuSync LCD7V and it works great at all display levels.  When I switch to dual monitors the X-display immediately freezes up.  Even when I switch the Generic LCD display at 800x400 and switch then to dual monitor, the X-display freezes.  Any suggestions from the group?

Scott