[rhn-users] Using Putty or VNC to Copy a File to the C: Drive

Kevin Thorpe kevin at pricetrak.com
Mon Jul 25 14:16:08 UTC 2005

Brian T. Brunner wrote:

>Kevin... it looks like you're posting in HTML, my reader does not open these posting as a default.  Could you post in Plain Text?

Sorry, I tend to forget about that nowadays. I should remember I used
pine for years. Hopefully this will be plain text.

--
Kevin Thorpe
Head of IT

Mailto: kevin at pricetrak.com <mailto:kevin at pricetrak.com>
All views or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the
author. Accordingly, Purchasing Index Ltd does not accept responsibility
for the contents of the message unless specifically stated otherwise. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and
delete the message immediately.