[rhn-users] Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 4

csu4 at fedex.com csu4 at fedex.com
Tue Jul 26 05:29:22 UTC 2005

You only need to download the UP1 and install it as per normal

Thx & Rgds,

SCHYU

                    "David Kuo"
                    <kuoman at cox.net>         To:     <rhn-users at redhat.com>
                    Sent by:                 cc:
                    rhn-users-bounces@       Subject:     [rhn-users] Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 4
                    redhat.com

                    07/26/2005 12:56
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    Red Hat Network
                    Users List

I logged into RHN and noticed there are two version of WS4
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS4 Update 1 (4 install CD and 4 Source CD)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS4 (4 Install CD, 4 Source CD and 1 Doc CD)
Which version of WS4 do I download?
Do I have to downloading WS4, after I installed WS4.  Then I download the
WS4 Update 1 and run it again?
or Can I just download WS4 Update 1 AND the Documentation DVD?