[rhn-users] problems with RHEL AS UPD1 / RPMs

David J. Orman david.orman at orblivion.com
Thu Jul 28 05:51:58 UTC 2005

Thanks. As a RH newbie, I didn't realize that tool only operated with
packages from the CD. I assumed (!!) it would automatically update the
package list off the net when I ran up2date to grab the newest packages.
I think you're correct, that tool should absolutely be removed or re-
worked. :)

Thanks for the pointers,
David