[rhn-users] postfix + postfixadmin + spamassassin + imss

Claudio Jofre cjofre at NETexplora.com
Wed Jun 8 17:56:21 UTC 2005

hi, i have the next problem. i have tis configuration installed in my
system. the first month working fine, but in the last 2 weeks i have one
relay problem and can not find the problem.

when i send a mail with copy to some of my domains, this arrives, the same
if send to other dominains, but if send a mail to a person and I mix the
dominions in the copies, does not arrive mail to nobody. the problem is
that log appears giving it ok. clear, that making a relay local.

i don't can find the explication over this behavior.

to somebody it has happened to him the same? some idea, suggestion or advice?
in this moment all is welcommen.

thanks