[rhn-users] Oracle crash with RedHat AS V3.

Ray Stell stellr at cns.vt.edu
Fri Jun 10 13:52:12 UTC 2005

That depends on what the definition of 9i is is.  ;)

If you patch to 9.2.0.4 you will at least gain stability.
I believe they are up to 9.2.0.6 for security issues, maybe
even 9.2.0.7 is released, any day now, I'm sure.

In general, I found that 10g was much more reasonable
on rh3 and rh4.  9i seemed quite a mess on rh, imho.