[rhn-users] FW: Selecting Package Dates with up2Date

Riordan, Timothy triordan at ecmc.org
Wed Jun 15 13:51:21 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a test and a qa environment to go through before I can apply a set of
patches to production. If I do a rather large update on QA it can be a week
or so before I am given a green light to patch prod. By that time there may
be one or two ... more updates on RHN. I know I can just do an exclude of
these but is there a way, I also know I can just grab the RPMS from the qa
server and do a bulk rpm install. What I want to know is can I just tell
up2date to only install packages older than $date....

Thanks..