[rhn-users] Enter 4 boot problem

LONNIE TROTTER ltrotter at ajusd.org
Mon Jun 20 16:41:33 UTC 2005

I am running 10 production servers. I have begun to upgrade from Enterprise 3
to enter 4. After install on first two servers that had previous installs of
enter 3 either server would get passed grub. They stopped at the cursor. I
went in with rescue and os is there. So I made a boot disk and booted from it
and servers run great. I have tried to tweak and rebuild grub with every thing
on the net but have not found the answer yet. I would appreciate any help or
advice with the matter as RHN support has not got back to me yet. Thanks

Lonnie Trotter
Network Administrator
Apache Junction Unified School District
Phone: 480-982-1110 Ext. 2050