[rhn-users] RE: new partition creation failure

Fco. Javier Murillo Ruíz francisco.murillo at cide.edu
Mon Jun 20 19:32:48 UTC 2005

Hi,

>From DELL you have two options:
1) If you reboot the system and enter to the PERC's raid manager you have
the control to do the disk Raid aggregation.
2) If you install OpenManage you can control the RAID without rebooting the
system. And take control of all the full features of hotswap, RAID's config
and system hardware monitoring.

See you.

Ing. Francisco Javier Murillo Ruiz
CIDE, A.C.