[rhn-users] Enter 4 boot problem

LONNIE TROTTER ltrotter at ajusd.org
Tue Jun 21 13:53:21 UTC 2005

Thank you for responding. Were you able to resolve the issue and how?

  On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:38:01 -0700, Jonathan Klay wrote

wrote:

> > I am running 10

production servers. I have begun to upgrade from Enterprise

3

> > to enter 4. After install on

first two servers that had previous installs

of

> > enter 3 either server would get

passed grub. They stopped at the cursor.

> > went in with rescue and os is

there. So I made a boot disk and booted from

it

> > and servers run great. I have

tried to tweak and rebuild grub with every

thing

> > on the net but have not found

the answer yet. I would appreciate any help

or

> > advice with the matter as RHN

support has not got back to me yet. Thanks

> > Lonnie

Trotter

> > Network

Administrator