[rhn-users] account migration to RH

Hopson, Russell Russell_Hopson at brown.edu
Fri Jun 24 12:12:00 UTC 2005

Hi Todd,

I use an update user script which looks to the passwd and shadow file to
create new users.  I have attached the script to this email.  Copy it
into the directory on the RH system that has the passwd and shadow file
from Solaris and then type ./update_user.  It worked fine with RHEL AS
3.

Good luck.

Russ

Russ Hopson, Ph.D.