[rhn-users] Mounting Linux from Windows

Quince, Devin dquince at Intrado.com
Fri Jun 24 16:31:16 UTC 2005

I have a quick question I hope. I am trying to find out if it is
possible to do the following:

I have a W2K server that runs a Source Control system that we would like
to create a mount to a Linux machine on so the developers can pull from
the Windows server directly to the Linux/Unix development machine. I
know you can do this via Linux to Windows with NFS/Samba, but does
anyone know how to do it from Windows to Linux if it can even be done?

Thanks,

Devin

Devin Quince

System Administrator II

Software Engineering System Administration Team (SESA)

720-864-5089

720-840-4643