[rhn-users] RE: rhn-users Digest, Vol 13, Issue 7

Fco. Javier Murillo Ruíz francisco.murillo at cide.edu
Mon Mar 7 15:33:43 UTC 2005

Hi,

I made some simple work about SMS for Mexico, DF. It consist on two
principal programs with a DB connection.
This programs work for Cell providers that can send SMS by their homepage.
The first part process email and clean for HTML code, then reprocess the
output and compact with some Spanish language specific code. That output
it's send to DB.
Every minute it's started a process that handle message in the DB. At this
moment it work for Telcel, Movistar, Nextel and Iusacell.
With some little work you can reconfig it and made works for your cell
company.
If you want I can send you the source to your email.

Francisco Javier Murillo Ruiz
CIDE, A.C.
Telecomunicaciones y
Servidores LINUX