[rhn-users] Q about building RPMs

Craig Aumann caumann at ualberta.ca
Mon Mar 14 17:06:24 UTC 2005

Thanks for your suggestions, but having mucked about with this some more
I am realizing I may have to break down and buy the damn book.

- if I include the full list of files, it complains that the files are
being included twice.

- rpm -qp --provides indicates that the package is providing the
libraries it is complaining about.

I'll have a look at a few other RPM packages and see if I can figure it
out.

Cheers!
Craig