[rhn-users] RHEL AS 4 (x86) ISO's - Disc 2 and 3 - MD5SUM Errors

Knutsen, Mark Mark.Knutsen at nasdaq.com
Wed Mar 16 14:18:54 UTC 2005

If the md5sum of the .iso file is incorrect, you have a bad download and
should try again. All I can tell you is that it works for me.

If, however, the problem is with CDs burned from a known-good .iso file,
see the following:
http://www.troubleshooters.com/linux/coasterless.htm

In short, adding the padsize=63s and -pad arguments to the cdrecord
program solved the problem for me.

You could also us a (perish the thought!) Windows-based ISO burner like
this one:
http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

problem?