[rhn-users] lost /usr/bin/reverse

Wolfram R. Jarisch wolframjar at covad.net
Mon Mar 21 14:07:40 UTC 2005

Hello,

   I just installed RHEL v.4 and a set of older routines we used in-
house. During the installation, however, I mistakenly
replaced /usr/bin/reverse with a different routine with identical name.
(The corresponding man-pages also "disappeared".)

   Does anybody know how I could easily re-install that
correct /usr/bin/reverse and man-pages? I suppose one has to search
"somehow" the installation iso-disks and re-do the rpm? Or is there I
place where I could download this for an x86 system?

Thanks for advice,
Wolfram