[rhn-users] Quota on RHN ??

Hornain Frederic Frederic.Hornain at GB.BE
Mon Mar 21 21:19:30 UTC 2005

Hello again,

I found where was my problem and how to fix it.
As usual, I have not searched correctly on the web.
Sorry, for that guys...

So this is the solution is to go to the tab "channel" then the button "Manage Config Channels" and to delete all the old config channel - In order to do that, just click on one of the configuration, wait for the web detailed page then click on the button "delete config channel".

Ok, that is the point however I beleive that we should have a mean in order to drop the channel configurations of the associated RH proxy when we are droping it.

Thanks for reading.

Anyway, if you have any question about this suject, do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards
Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of Hornain Frederic
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:05 PM
To: rhn-users at redhat.com
Subject: [rhn-users] Quota on RHN ??

Hello,

Well, I have got a little problem with my Red Hat Proxy cause following several installation, re-installation of it for test purpose, I receive this nice message during the RH Proxy installation procedure at the "Configure SSL" step on the RHN web site :

"Could not Import SSL server cert into Config Channel. Error: Storing the needed configuration files would exceed your configuration quota."

However, I had droped correctly the old configuration of this proxy so I am a little bit estonished I retreive this message coming from the RHN Oracle database.

So, what sould I do in order to fix this little problem.
Thanks in advance and a lot for your suggestions.

Best Regards
Fred