[rhn-users] GEForce FX5950 Ultra

George Allen Jr george_allenjr at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:07:25 UTC 2005

Hello

I am running RedHat 9 (2.2.2x-) on a Dell 450n and I have a need to install
a GE-Force FX5950 Ultra 256MB.

Unfortunately, I have no idea of where to get the driver(s) required, much
less how to build one. A few visits to the nVidia website and ftp servers
have not yielded much help. For that matter, I doubt I'd know the driver(s)
if I tripped and fell over them.

Would anyone be able to help this Red Hat newbie out with some information?
URLs, etc..

Thanks
George