[rhn-users] Problem adding users

Olson, Joel joel.olson at amaisd.org
Thu May 5 13:15:56 UTC 2005

I am running Enterprise 3 ES

I can no longer add users in X (System Settings->Users and Groups will not
open)

If I try to open the app in X nothing happens. When I close X I get the
following message:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/share/redhat-config-users/redhat-config-users.py", Line 45 ?
mainWindow.mainWindow()

File "/usr/share/redhat-config-users/mainWindow.py", Line 224, in
__init__self.filterCheckMenu.self_active(self.filterSystemUsers)

  AttributeError: mainWindow instance has no attribute 'filterSystemUsers'

I can add users via term but they cannot log in.

Joel Olson

Network Administrator

Internet Developer

Amarillo Independent School District