[rhn-users] SELinux Disable during kickstart EL4

jason.supino at convergys.com jason.supino at convergys.com
Thu May 12 16:04:03 UTC 2005

sorry, I mis-red the question.  I was doing the disabling on my own
machine, at the same time this question was presented, and it didn't even
pay attention to the kickstart part.

I needed to know how to do it in kickstart too, so you answered my next
question.
thanks,

Jason Supino
Unix Systems Administrator
Global Data Center Services
reliable.  efficient.  protected.
Convergys.  outthinking  outdoing.

                      "GREG WOJTAK"
                      <GWOJTAK at salliema        To:       <rhn-users at redhat.com>
                      e.com>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [rhn-users] SELinux Disable during kickstart EL4
                      rhn-users-bounces
                      @redhat.com

                      05/12/2005 08:52
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Red Hat Network
                      Users List

What kind of an entry does this put into a ks.cfg file?

Greg Wojtak
Unix Systems Administrator
Sallie Mae
(317) 598-4058

>>> jason.supino at convergys.com 5/12/2005 8:51:20 AM >>>

system-config-securitylevel

second tab over, se linux, just un-check the enable box

Jason Supino
Unix Systems Administrator
Global Data Center Services
reliable.  efficient.  protected.
Convergys.  outthinking  outdoing.

                      Scott Ryan

                      <scottr at staff.int        To:       Red Hat
Network Users List <rhn-users at redhat.com>
                      ekom.com>                cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [rhn-users]
SELinux Disable during kickstart EL4
                      rhn-users-bounces

                      @redhat.com

                      05/12/2005 02:44

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      scott; Please

                      respond to Red

                      Hat Network Users

                      List

Anyone know how to disable selinux to warn only during kickstart on
EL4?

cheers.

+slr+

This E-Mail has been scanned for viruses.