[rhn-users] RHEL3 AS : jvm segmentation fault but not on stations (same jvm but kernel 2.6)

FM dist-list at LEXUM.UMontreal.CA
Fri May 13 15:26:17 UTC 2005

Hello,

Our stations are using kernel 2.6 (Mandrake)
And our serveur AS v3 (latest RH 2.4 SMP-kernel).

Servers and stations are multi-processors.
java version is the same on both machines

with home made java sofware (multi threaded ) on station : no problem

with the some java software on the servers : seg fault and last night on
1 server we had a kernel panic !

Do you have this type of problem with RehDat 2.4 kernel ?