[rhn-users] Install RHEL4 ES

Doctor Khumalo doctortechie at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 14:37:34 UTC 2005

I've had this problem in the past and it's been one of two problems:

(1) download the wrong ISOs
-  I made the mistake of downloading the src file instead of the iso file.
The file name for the CD should be RHEL4-i386-ES-disc1.iso. It's tricky
because the src file is also an ISO.

(2) didn't create a bootable ISO CD.
-  You have to make sure that you've selected the bootable option in your CD
writing software.