[rhn-users] Management Entitlement, but no Base Channel

Tim Evans tkevans at tkevans.com
Fri May 27 19:05:08 UTC 2005

Thanks, again.

>Nooo -
>rpm -q redhat-release

$ rpm -q redhat-release
redhat-release-3WS-7.4

>Up2date pushes the rpm database package listing to RHN when you
>register. So first check that the redhat-release package is listed in
>the rpm database and then also login to RHN and click on the system in
>question, go to Packages and browse/search to see if/what version of
>redhat-release is listed.

Matches there: redhat-release-3WS-7.4

>Then go to Channels -> Channel Entitlements to see if you have any free
>channel entitlements associated with that version of redhat-release.

Still will not allow me to select *any* channel; the drop-down has only "none;
disable service"

There's only the one system signed up, and it's showing "management entitlement"

--
Tim Evans, TKEvans.com, Inc.	|    5 Chestnut Court
tkevans at tkevans.com		|    Owings Mills, MD 21117