[rhn-users] Squid Proxy

Alejandro Lemus alejandro_lemus2003 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 14:14:17 UTC 2005

goto at /etc/mail, edit the file access and include
the ip address of the windows, for example:
x.x.x.x  RELAY

then, in the command line ( sa root):
makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access

with this your stations can to send mail.

and check if your LRH 9.0 is running ipop, type on the
command line:
iptables -L
do you see one line with ipop3?

good luck.

--- Rama Chandu <chandukot at yahoo.co.in> escribió:

> Hi,
>    we have installed squid proxy in redhat9.0
> (server).workstations are using windows ,they are
> not able to get their mails in outlook express.pls
> help me out.
>
> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life
partneronline.>