[rhn-users] up2date ?

Duane Christensen dc at sphosp.com
Thu Nov 3 15:56:12 UTC 2005

I know this is a noob ?(then again, I AM a noob), but when I run up2date
-u, everything works great,, except that there are 2 kernel files that
it tells me are being skipped because of the config file.  I have tried
the -f and --force switch, but that just returns a list of possible
commands for up2date.  I know there is a simple command to run that
downloads and installs these kernel updates, but darned if I can
remember what it is.  And going thru the man hasn't helped.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Duane