[rhn-users] Issue with SAN

Kumaresh.P at tcs.com Kumaresh.P at tcs.com
Mon Nov 14 12:09:01 UTC 2005

Hi Ciril,

I have modified that also - have set the write cache to 70% and the read
cache to 30%, but no use.

Regards,
Kumaresh

CIRIL IGNATIOUS T <ciril at hclinsys.com>
Sent by: rhn-users-bounces at redhat.com
11/14/2005 05:31 PM
Please respond to
Red Hat Network Users List <rhn-users at redhat.com>

Red Hat Network Users List <rhn-users at redhat.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [rhn-users] Issue with SAN

Hi

Please check the cache write policy of the SAN Storage.Cache policy  must
be write through .

Regards

Ciril

Kumaresh.P at tcs.com wrote:

hi,

I have a requirement where by I have to use the same SAN LUN across a
couple of servers (No concurrent access of the same file). I am able to
mount this, but the file system is not getting refreshed. The files
created in one server is not visible in the other until a remount is done.
Has anybody faced this? I use RHEL AS3 update 4.

Regards,
Kumaresh

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review,
distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this
e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and
any attachments. Thank you

CIRIL IGNATIOUS T
R & D ENGINEER
HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD