[rhn-users] errors flash

Alfred Hovdestad alfred.hovdestad at usask.ca
Tue Oct 4 15:02:37 UTC 2005

What do you mean when you say that "after 3-4 hours my user are suddenly
lossing their website"?   Are the files still there but just the web
server is not responding?  That, combined with "sometimes its becomes
very slow" suggests that the first thing that you should look for is a
system that has been broken into and some kind of daemon installed.

    Alfred Hovdestad, RHCE
    University of Saskatchewan