[rhn-users] RHEL4 doesn't see SATA!

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Mon Oct 17 14:09:11 UTC 2005

If your workstation is newer hardware, you'll need the
RHEL 4 Update 1 media.  I've been installing RHEL 4 on
PE 750's since RHEL 4 came out and never had a problem.
It wouldn't install on the newer 850's though so I'm
guessing some hardware change occurred; once I bumped my
install up to RHEL 4 U1 it worked fine again.

Dave