[rhn-users] phpinfo no display in firefox

jack craig jackc at imageintegration.com
Wed Oct 26 21:03:18 UTC 2005

yeah, its working, but i am just not getting the php env display that i
crave.

 php -v
PHP 4.3.2 (cgi), Copyright (c) 1997-2003 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2003 Zend Technologies

is my current rev, whats weird is that i have this php display that
works fine
on my FC 4, but the ES server, a bit older, is gacking.

the other issue is that the working system is in my employers domain,
behind a
firewall and i reduced all apache security. this server is my home web
server
so i dont want to drop the security so low.

i do think the apache is config'd correctly, but that is the mystery...

just for grins, can you display

www.imageintegration.com/cgi-bin/try.php

??

if youget bored, you might find the local gallery amusing... :)

thx again,jackc...