[rhn-users] (WW) RADEON: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:1:0:1) found

Doctor Khumalo doctortechie at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 20:08:45 UTC 2005

I've just installed a RHEL 4 update 2 and the first time X windows runs, it
freezes the machine.  When I test this using X -probeonly, I get the
following error:

(WW) RADEON: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:1:0:1) found

This is a dual monitor machine that currently only uses one monitory. Anyone
have any idea how to fix this?