[rhn-users] Redhat Cluster with DRBD

Deepak deepak at uniquegroup.com
Wed Apr 5 09:04:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am trying to configure Redhat Cluster (v3) with RHEL3 with 2 identical
servers. Instead of any shared storage device, I am planning to use DRBD for
data synchronization between servers. So basically I need to configure
cluster only for heart beat service and failover.

1) Can I install and configure Redhat Cluster suite v3 with out shared
storage device?
2) Can I implement DRBD with redhat cluster suite v3?
3) Can I get some links which holds some useful info for this scenario?

Please advice

Thanks in advance

Regards

Deepak