[rhn-users] Creating an Internal RHN Distribution Server

Evans, Dennis L dennis.evans at tycoelectronics.com
Sat Apr 15 18:24:13 UTC 2006

We are looking to establish a RHN server to simplify the deployment of
updates and patches.  Conceptually, we would like to have one server
that has the ability to pull the updates from the "source", and our
other servers (~25) will update from "our internal source".  Can anyone
suggest a good white paper or other documentation that covers the
subject.

FWIW: All servers are Dell PowerEdge 2600s and 2800s, and they were
purchased with a RHN license / 3 year maintenance.

Thanks,
Dennis Evans