[rhn-users] Mysql permission denied

Rigoberto Corujo rcorujo at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 1 12:06:27 UTC 2006

Pete,

Can you please share with us what commands you used to
adjust the extended attributes?  When I had my file
access problem, I used "lsattr" and saw no difference
between the files I could access and the files I
couldn't.  I am curious to know what you used in case
I run into my problem again.  Like I said, in my case
I just made a copy of the file and that solved the
problem so I did not dig any further at the time.

Thank you.

Rigoberto