[rhn-users] Thunderbird :(

Scott Becker scottb at bxwa.com
Wed Aug 2 17:14:26 UTC 2006

I just applied an update to thunderbird and the wrapper script name
changed from mozilla-thunderbird to thunderbird. Not a bad change but
the Gnome launcher was not updated by the rpm and I get an error when
trying to run thunderbird. I was able to update a copy I made of the
launcher but can not update the launcher in the Applications menu. I
presume that this launcher is not in my home folder but in a stock
location for all gnome users to use.

Does anybody know where this file is located so I can edit it? Can't an
rpm update the launcher?

    scottb