[rhn-users] Duplicate Errata Alerts

Scott Becker scottb at bxwa.com
Wed Aug 2 17:27:30 UTC 2006

I have a login to rhn because I have 10 licences for RHEL ES. We are
paying almost $3K per year. I'm not paying extra for "support beyond
installation issues" so I guess I only get the "right to use their
binaries on 10 computers" and rhn access. I think someone may have read
my original post and fixed the problem because recently I've only been
getting one email per errata. I would be nice if they would speak up, at
least by private email about the issue if they fixed something. They
probably don't want to because they're afraid I would have they're email
and would bug them about other things they aren't allowed to help me with.

This morning I received 8 copies of the errata for samba. But only one
of the others.

    scottb