[rhn-users] Red Hat abuse error?

Steven Lee slee at cs.cornell.edu
Thu Aug 3 14:10:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

One of the administrators on campus sent me the following problem
report yesterday.  Apparently he is encountering this problem
intermittently while patching his systems.  I've encountering some
"communication errors" in the last few days while patching my
systems, but not this "abuse of system" error.  Has anyone else seen
this?

Steven

Begin forwarded message: