[rhn-users] RHN update of skipped packages

Nilesh Bansal nileshbansal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:51:54 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I have one query regarding RHN web interface for scheduling updates: If I
schedule an update using web interface to apply all available updates, will
my skipped packages list be honoured? What if I turn on Auto Errata Update?

Since we run Sun Ray Server on one of our machines, we can not update GDM.
When I run up2date, it shows GDM in skipped packages list because "local
configuration has been modified" is selected. Now if I turn on Auto Errata
Update will GDM be skipped?

thanks,
Nilesh Bansal.
http://www.db.toronto.edu/~nilesh/