[rhn-users] How To Get The Entitlements To Which We Are Entitled

Matt Brock mbrock at gameaccount.com
Wed Aug 9 16:17:59 UTC 2006

Hi.

I set up an account in Red Hat Network some time ago. Since then we've
bought quite a few copies of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 ES with support.

I can add systems to my account in RHN but none of the systems have
Software Channel Entitlements so I can't do anything useful with them. I
think we should have Software Channel Entitlements because of the
support that we purchased. How do I translate all the copies of Red Hat
with support that we bought into Software Channel Entitlements within
Red Hat Network?

Any help on this would be much appreciated because I can't find anything
about this within the online help, and nothing immediately obvious
appears when I search through my mailing list archive.

Many thanks.

Matt.

--
Matt Brock