[rhn-users] Re: sata controllers

dbossung at southeast.edu dbossung at southeast.edu
Fri Aug 18 17:00:10 UTC 2006

Thank you for clarifying this.

             "Craig M.
             Jameson"
             <cjarith at comcast.                                          To
             net>                      Red Hat Network Users List
             Sent by:                  <rhn-users at redhat.com>
             rhn-users-bounces                                          cc
             @redhat.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [rhn-users] Re: sata
             08/18/2006 12:54          controllers
             AM

             Please respond to
              Red Hat Network
                Users List
             <rhn-users at redhat
                   .com>

By the way, SATAII is the name of a committee. It is not a standard.

Craig.

<OF0074DBB8.9E3D3BE8-ON862571CD.0047ED57-862571CD.00484461 at southeast.edu>

> > I need to add SATAII to a RHES4 box. I am looking for experiences or
> > recommendations as to a brand/model that you might have.
> >
> > I do not care about RAID, large numbers of ports, etc. Just basic
SATAII