[rhn-users] HELP! Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server

Mansour, Michael michael.mansour at hp.com
Thu Aug 31 00:32:13 UTC 2006

Hi Scott,

This list is for RHN-related issues, not general support or 3rd party
issues.

Please find the appropriate list for your enquiry.

BTW, your problem relates to no graphical environment being able to
export the graphical output of "system-config-network". But another list
will be able to better help you with your enquiry.

Michael.