[rhn-users] Re: rhn-users Digest, Vol 30, Issue 37

Jonathan Klay Jonathan.Klay at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 31 16:28:03 UTC 2006

Feel free to jump in with some helpful posts, Bill, to solve all these
off-topic OS questions!

I think the reason so many non-rhn questions are posted here is that 1.
Users don't know what RHN stands for, and 2. When users install and
"register", the signup for this list is made easy, while how to sign up
for any other list is not obvious.

Jonathan