[rhn-users] important !!! for red hat users...

Rajan Mithani rajan.mithani at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 05:46:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

    I (Rajan Mithani) am persuing my MSc(Computer Application)
specialization in System Admin from Symbiosis Institute of Computer
Studies and Research.(SICSR).PUNE.INDIA.
    I am a Red Hat Certified Engineer and I am interested in working
as UNIX / Linux System Admin.
    I  am really disappointed with (open source organization) as i
was wishing to join Red Hat, SUSE, any open source organization but
there is no requirement of FRESHER!!!!!

Is there any company who has a requirement of FRESHER  RHCE and
MSc(Computers) specialized in System Admin.

   For further details you could contact me on my mob. no.
+919890312230. Hope to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajan Mithani
RHCE.