[rhn-users] Re: Xlib connection

Larry D Sorensen larry.sorensen at juno.com
Mon Dec 11 19:18:58 UTC 2006

xclock works as my root user but not as my oracle user. I get
Xlib: No protocol specified

Error: Can't open display :0.0

When I try to do "xhost +oracle at cronos.workgroup.com" it gives me a
failed request: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation).

I can just do a "xhost +" for everything and that works, but I am having
trouble adding individual users.

Larry