[rhn-users] RHEL 4 WS install from FTP problem in kickstart

Grant Street grants at al.com.au
Thu Feb 9 21:39:23 UTC 2006

You can define which NIC is the ethernet device the kickstart usses to
do the install using "ksdevice=ethX" as a kernel option. eg
from the install cd boot prompt type
linux ks=http://kickstart.example.com/ks.cfg ksdevice=eth0

At least you will be able cable the machines the same but have a
slightly different boot string for each install

Grant